Over the past several years, I have written some fairly useful (or useless depending on your perspective) web based applications. Here they are, presented in no particular order.
Update – My new webhost does not do ASP pages and so these need to be rewritten. Being OCD, I am taking the time to do it right. So far I have only completed one, others will
come online as they get ported.
- Nutrition Database – Allows you to query a nutrition database (provided by the USDA) for Carbohydrate and Protien counts for over 65000 foods.
- Unit Conversion – Allows you to convert between many common and not so common lengths, volumes and weights.
- Hangman – A simple web based game.
- Scramble – Another simple web based game.
- Trivia – How well do you know your states?
- Thoughts Of Love – Romantic notions.
- Random Wit – The name speaks for itself.
- Math Worksheet Generator – Many a homeschooler, including my own children have loathed me for this.
- Maze Generator – Generates a random maze with exactly one solution. Prints on one page.
- Funny Pages Generator – Pulls the daily funnies from many places and presents them in much the same format as a traditional newspaper.