I came across a fun word game on the internet today.
- Take a word and remove the first letter.
- Now make up a definition for your new word.
- Hungering for a simpler way of life.
- Soap for washing a pig.
- Investor in a company that makes magician’s hats.
- Squirrel that digs jazz.
- Running on about oneself.
- A place to put used Kleenex.
- Cat food made in China.
- Going back to bed in the morning.
- Desperately raving.
- A program you use a lot.
- Crockery that really does the job.
- All the stuff you don’t have.